Job Interview Secrets

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Frequently Asked Interview Questions: How much do you want to be paid as salary?


1.       Sample Question: How much do you want to be paid as salary?

Sample answer:  I would like to say that you should pay me based on the average salary of companies of your counterpart operating /offering the same services. Or other organizations operating/offering the same services of yours have a minimum salary scale which can be justified and decided for the same position that I’m seeking for.


1.       Sample Question: We insist you name amount of money we should pay you as salary?

Sample answer: At this youthful period of mine, I think that salary scale in not a problem. However, if I’m employed in your company, I shall discharge my duty diligently in a professional manner that could cause the management to look into my salary status. 
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts